Established in one of our most recognised culturally diverse communities within Auckland, we are proud to embrace and support the many traditional customs and cultures that we are always privileged to experience.
With a career back-ground in the funeral industry with many years experience, we are humbly blessed to establish our family owned and operated funeral home within our community; bringing to you quality professional funeral services with a difference. From humble beginnings, we understand our community and the importance of what it truly means to embrace not one, but all of those involved in arranging that special time. With your continued support, we believe in giving back to our community by sharing with you our unconditional time, support and service with a friendly smile.
"With a community, we can build a family"
Here at Ese Tatupu Funeral Directors, you can be assured that our funeral directors are professionally trained and carry the following qualifications:
- Registered member of the Funeral Directors Association of New Zealand
- Registered member of the New Zealand Embalmers Association
- Registered member of the New Zealand Disaster Response Team
- National Diploma in Funeral Services
- National Certificate in Funeral Directing
- National Certificate in Embalming
- WELTEC Supervisors Certificate in Funeral Directing & Embalming
- Professional Institute Of Embalmers Certificate - Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
- Frigid Fluid Co Certified Distributor Embalmer - Illinois, Chicago, USA